1. Let players peruse data before #fest.
2. Online social tools[ie Value Management]; list of invitees (approved for release with signup; ie please share my twitter/email/name/blog)... live blog... live voting.... live project list.... live workspace... live wiki.... let's not compete, let's cooperate.... eg firstname.lastname@example.org user: theagehackfest for docs etc...
B. Compare this to assisting meetings in real time.
Help meetings in real time... This week we had 16 in our weekly meeting... Planning for the year...
- Gather ideas in doc, www page
- Action Points
- Tweeting ideas (Anonymous if wish)
- Live voting: crowd vote
- Live commenting
- Issue: Will reading distract too much from listening...?
C. See similar comment on Prime Minister's talkfest roundtable (3:35:00 video; data but no video)
Tweet: 04.10.12 Talkfest at
Next steps: Martin, we could build tools to integrate these functions....Thoughts...?